A collection of photos taken from 2005 to 2020. For more photos, please visit my Instagram page.
- Window Cliffs State Natural Area (Baxter, TN) ()
Photos taken August 15, 2020 at Window Cliffs state natural area in Baxter, TN.
- Burgess Falls (Sparta, TN) ()
Photos taken August 15, 2020 at Burgess Falls in Sparta, TN.
- Mammoth Cave Tour (KY) ()
Photos taken August 9, 2020 on the Mammoth Cave National Park Tour in Kentucky.
- Big Mike’s Rock Shop (Cave City, KY) ()
Photos taken Sunday, August 9, 2020 at Big Mike’s Rock Shop in Cave City, Kentucky.
- Mammoth Cave National Park (Big Hollow Trail, KY) ()
Photos taken Saturday, August 8, 2020 throughout the North and South loops of the Big Hollow Trail in Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park.
- Percy Warner Park (Mossy Ridge Trail, TN) ()
Photos taken at July 25, 2020 at Percy Warner Park’s Mossy Ridge Trail in Nashville, TN.
- Chattanooga Hiking Trip (TN, GA) ()
This weekend M. and I drove down to Chattanooga, with little agenda other than to explore. We got into town early afternoon Friday, and drove up the scenic climb to Rock City Gardens on the Georgia side of the state line. Winding up the hill it almost reminded me of Hawaii, with a quaint community […]
- South Cumberland State Park (Fiery Gizzard Trail, TN) ()
This past weekend M. and I took a trip down to South Cumberland State Park, hiking the short two mile Grundy Forest Day Loop of the Fiery Gizzard Trail. We were hoping to cross over to a longer leg of the trail, but a bridge outage cut those plans short. I still decided to make […]
- Montgomery Bell State Park (TN) ()
Photos taken at Montgomery Bell State Park in May of 2020.
- Fall Creek Falls State Park (TN) ()
Most Tennessee State Parks re-opened on April 24, after being closed for several weeks due to COVID-19 restrictions. Yesterday, for her thirty-fourth birthday, M. and I drove to Fall Creek Falls State Park. There were social distancing recommendations posted on-site, though we didn’t have to be particularly careful in watching out on the trails as […]