DeLine / Online houses nearly two decades worth of articles, essays, interviews, photos, podcasts, stories & videos. Here are a few blog posts to get you started:
- “On Wanting to Be the Type of Person Who Would Write Something like This” (March 2018)
- “We Live to Survive Our Paradoxes” (November 2017)
- “Amusing Myself to Death” (December 2020)
- “The Metamodern Gospel of Sturgill Simpson” (May 2014)
- “On Forgetting This Ever Happened in the First Place” (March 2018)
Browse by category, publisher, subject & year:
Album Reviews | Break on a Cloud | Canada | City Pages | Comedy | Culture Bully | Fairly Trill | Film | Infinite Jest | Influenza | Interviews | Iowa | Kansas City | Letterboxd | Lists | Live | Mashups | Mashuptown | Media | Mills Record Co. | Music | Nashville | Nashville Fringe Festival | Personal Interviews | Photos | Podcasts | Prefix Magazine | Recovery | the slowdown | Sports | Strays | Television | Terminally Unique | Twin Cities | Video | villin
An archive documenting the work of Carl DeLine is available here.
DeLine / Online uses the McLuhan WordPress theme developed by Anders Norén.